Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

I can't believe it is already Tuesday night!  The weekend went by so fast!  We had such a good time hanging out with the Morse family, and then with the Mochries.  Sadly, the Mochries are leaving us to move "home" to England.  I've never been a big fan of change, and this isn't helping any!  The good thing is that we now have a really good reason to go to England. :)  

The weather turned cooler today, which was a nice change.  I know it will warm up again before summer is over, but I love the cool breezes that come in the windows.  I wish I could have gone outside more today, but I just have too much to get done for my classes.  Maybe tomorrow I will take a break to garden.  I will definitely ride bikes with Ian to school.

Random thought for the day:Why does the cat insist on leaving her nasty hairballs in the middle of the hallway on the carpet?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: