Friday, August 20, 2010

Stormy Night

It is a stormy night here in Kansas.  The clouds came in fast, as they often do.  There is a ton of lightening and thunder, although it seems a little bit far off right now.  I love stormy nights.  I wish our dog wasn't so scared!  Poor guy walks around with his Kong and eventually goes under the bed to hide.  I think the cat thinks he's a big baby. :)  

I had a full day today, although most of it was spent doing homework.  My life seems to revolve around homework, kids, and the house.  Tomorrow I have to do laundry, continue reading, submit my paper, work on the 2 papers due next Sunday, get Emily to her birthday party, and then go to a friend's house for a cookout.  It will be another full, busy day.  I'm hoping it won't be too terribly hot for the cookout, but I know it will be fun.  

I got thinking today that I could make my Friday posts be Frugal Fridays.  Problem is I don't always have a new idea.  So, I will do my best to come up with something next week, and give credit to anyone I borrow an idea from.  I've also thought about posting some articles related to education, but will hold off for now.  So many things I could post, but I just don't always have time to comment.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: