Sunday, February 26, 2012

All Purpose Cleaner

I know there are a lot of people who like to make their own cleaning supplies for various reasons.  I have been using this particular All Purpose Cleaner for a couple of years now and love it.  I can't remember where I got the original recipe from, so I am not able to give credit to the person who "created" this cleaner.  You will need a large squirt bottle, white vinegar, ammonia, and baking soda.  I use a funnel to put the ingredients in the bottle just to make it a little easier.  I wrote the recipe on my squirt bottle with a red sharpie so I wouldn't ever lose it. :)  It is 1 Tbsp baking soda, 1/4 cup ammonia, 2 Tbsp vinegar and then you fill the remainder of the bottle with water to the fill line.  If your bottle does not have a fill line, fill it to about an inch from the top.  I use this to clean my bathrooms and always feel they are nice and clean.  And I know it is A LOT cheaper than the stuff I would buy in the store.

No comments: