Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Super OJ Fruit Smoothie

Lee bought us a Vitamix Blender for our anniversary.  Best present EVER!  For the most part we have followed recipes, but we have also experimented a little. I forgot to write down the first one we tried, but tonight I made one with the kids and decided to take pictures and write it down.  No one else may ever try it, but I want to make sure I remember what we did.  Lee and I always like to add almonds, a little bit of oatmeal, and/or protein powder when we make our smoothies, but since this was just me and the kids, we went simple.  Ian also requested no greens or carrots.  LOL  


Here is some of it in my glass.  Yummy!


This was after I had poured three cups for us.  It made a lot!

Super OJ Fruit Smoothie
1 cup oj
1 cup papaya
1 banana
1 orange
3/4-1 cup pineapple
1/2-1 cup strawberries
2 cups ice

Enjoy!


No comments: