Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year Resolution

I don't usually make New Year Resolutions, but this year I am making one. I am resolving to get our finances in even better shape then they are now and to continue to find new ways to save money. We have gotten rid of a lot of our debt, but I hope to find ways to get rid of the car payments faster. One way to do this is to pay off a debt, say a credit card. Then, take the money you were paying to that card and put it toward the next debt. Now you are paying double towards a debt and it will go away faster. Every time a debt is paid off, take the money you were putting toward that debt and add it to the payoff on another debt. The only debt I want to have eventually is our house payment. It's a long road, but I know we can do it. Who wants to join me in this resolution? If you have any questions on how to pay off those debts, feel free to ask. I'm no expert, but I have a great book I can refer to for help.

May God bless you and your loved ones in 2007!

No comments: